First, what is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing is selling of products or services over the internet. It is also referred to as Online Marketing or eMarketing. The terms online store and eStore refers to websites selling products and/or services. For most Filipinos, they only think of tangible products when talking about internet marketing but it is more than that. It also includes selling advertisement and information among others.
So, what you ought to know about internet marketing?
1. Internet marketing is not hard! I’m not saying though that it is easy but YOU can do it! You can read my previous article for the diagnostic test if doing business online is for you. As long as you find time to learn the system in doing business online then [ Click here to read more ]
I discovered three things that pushed back most Filipinos from starting their own online business. Here’s their common excuses:
1. “I don’t know where to start!”
2. “I don’t know much about computers. Internet marketing is just for computer geeks!”
3. “The cost of setting up a website is too expensive! I can’t afford it.”
Sounds familiar? Good news! You have come to the right place. I’ll give you quick and practical advices on how to turn down those excuses and convert them as “driving forces” to start your own internet business now! [ Click here to read more ]
Finally, after several weeks of brainstorming with my wife (and myself), I decided to:
1. Maintain only TWO blogs – this one and Information Marketing Central.
2. Write a book on the topic ‘Internet Marketing in the Philippines.’
It’s a pain in the neck maintaining multiple blogs. Trust me. I have setup a LOT of blogs in hope that I will earn more money. I’m dead wrong. If you can’t regularly post new content and give real meat to your audience then there’s NO way you can monetize from your blog. [ Click here to read more ]